CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

well it has been a while. I've been doing some work on the home front to turn it into more of a 'home'. I'll be posting pictures as soon as the 'home' is complete. The fireplace is awesome as is the kitchen. These days I find myself in the kitchen more often than not. I love to cook and I love to bake. I can't wait to make fudge and all the Christmas goodies this year (seeing as it will be my first year baking for Christmas). My mother and I have been fighting which has been a major stress, but hopefully things will turn out just fine. I'm also very ticked that Obama won. How can people vote for a man that supports induced labor abortion!!! With this form of abortion, they induce the mothers labor for example at 22 weeks and when the baby is born, they leave the baby in the dirty laundry room and let him/her die. What on earth is going on with the world that we let innocent children die. I mean, it's bad enough that we kill them at 6 weeks and younger or further along, but to actually force the labor and then let the baby die. That's MURDER! Pre-meditated murder. What is this country coming too when we let murder go away without punishment. I'm wondering why God isn't striking these folks dead.

So that brings me to "what can I do?". We certainly can't afford to donate money to charities to help these children. I'm thinking about making blankets and donate them to www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com I think you who are reading should do this as well. Check out this video too....I had a dream/nightmare the day that I watched this video. I dreamt that I saved one of the children that were left to die and raised him as our son. It was quite a dream.

As well as contemplating that idea. I would like to create some recycled art to sell. I made myself this cookbook. I'll have to post some pictures of it to see what you think of it and if you would buy. If that's the case....anyone want to get rid of their old magazines? Send them my way!!!

0 comments: