CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

potty time!




My darling Izzie will be 18 months here shortly and she is already learning to use her potty chair. She's always been fascinated with it, taking it apart and sitting on there while mommy goes potty. But these days, she prefers to be naked ever since last week when she went poo poo on the potty and then a few days later went pee pee in the potty. So now the struggle comes with having her listen to her body, I think it's working, I really do. But I just wish it would happen a bit faster ya know. But no need to rush, it's just one more thing making my baby grow up. I just love how she's doing this all on her own. No screaming or fear about anything new or changes. She weened herself off her own bottle. She just all the sudden one day, did not want it. The same with the binkie. She hands it to me after every nap and when she wakes up in the morning. She just needs that extra comfort while she sleeps. I've got a great kid.

Take a look at these flicks. The first two are from yesterday. While running around naked she decided to rummage through her dresser and put all these clothes on by herself. 2 shirts, shorts and a bathing suit:)

1 comments:

Travis Wagar said...

Potty stages are FUn!