CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

girls are vicious creatures

So I've been having a little trouble lately. This chick in California has been flirting endlessly with Scott and he's been flirting back. Shame on both of them is what I say. But I have finally had it with her and I wrote to her via myspace. *myspace is evil by the way* and I'm wondering what her response is going to be. Scott finally came to the conclusion that flirting with her is BAD AND WRONG so he's put a stop to it on his end, as far as I know. But she has not. So hopefully my email to her has made her come to the same conclusion.

What is it with girls and thinking that they can just magically appear into a guys life and win him over. I hate it. We all want what we can't have, which makes it even more appealing. But nonetheless, it's annoying and I want these girls to leave my man alone. I'm beginning to think that being involved with a handsome man has it's downfalls.

0 comments: