CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a brief introduction

So I'm sitting here waiting for my sweetie to get home from school. This blasted new apprenticeship is really wearing on our relationship. He works hard all day and has to put up with the journeymen and foremen telling him what to do all day. So when I need to vent, he's already on the defense. Then this schooling crap. Ever Tuesday night from 6-9pm and that's after he works all day. Not to mention one Saturday a month from 7am-4pm. Plus he has at least 5 hours of homework a week. We're pretty lucky right now because he's working in Corvallis, but what happens when he lands a job in Eugene? That means that he'd have to leave for work at 4:30am and he'd be home at 4pm. Just more time away from the family. Although I do have to give him credit for being a great father and spending as much time as possible with Izzie. He is really good at that. I just hate the strain that it's putting on us. I'm very glad to be a stay at home mom though. It's a blessing in disguise for sure. I get so much more time with my angel and don't have to worry about pesky sitters. I love it. Plus it's giving me a lot of time to reflect on what I've lost in myself, which is another post altogether. So I guess, this is going to be a venting blog for me with happy pictures and musical interests and possibly poetic as well. But for now I shall end with this....thank you Lord, for sending me my unexpected miracle, Isabella Rose.

0 comments: